Last updated July 7, 2020
JUST LIT s.r.o. (hereafter: "Company", “We,” “Us,” or “Our”) is a duly registered company of Slovak Republic. Our contact address is:
Stropkov 091 01
This Policy will commence from July 7, 2020. It replaces all other policies relating to the use of a user’s personal data, whether such a policy was made in writing or oral.
Legal requirements may vary from country to country. This Policy applies to all users of our website, even those who access our site from a location outside of the European Union.
We find the below terms relevant and important to the understanding and execution of this Policy. The following terms may be used or referenced in this Policy and can be further defined pursuant to Article 4 of the GDPR:
- Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
- Controller: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- Processor: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Recipient: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not.
- Third Party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor, or persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
- Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination, or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
- Profiling: any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, relatability, behavior, location, or movements. a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Filing System: any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralized, decentralized or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis. a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
We only collect information that is necessary for one or more of our legitimate business functions or activities. The information we collect from our users may include:
- Network traffic data including, but not limited to, your IP address, identification numbers, API string usage, location data, cookies, online identifiers, language settings, and device identification. any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
- Information you voluntarily share with us including, but not limited to, forum posts, feature suggestions, article comments, upvotes, and bug reports. the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
- We may also collect information from third-party channels including, without limitation, factual research our employees perform on you or your business, or from your interactions with our employees. a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
The information collected is considered “personal data” as defined by Article 4(1) of the GDPR.
VI. SHARED INFORMATION
We will never sell your personal information, although it may be shared from time to time, and only when necessary to perform a legitimate business function.We may provide your personal information data that we have collected on our website to third party service providers to help us deliver and promote products, information, services, marketing, or other legitimate business functions. We will have a written agreement with each third party confirming on what basis they will use your personal information and we will ensure that there are adequate safeguards and processes in place to protect your personal data.
VII. HOW INFORMATION IS USED
We collect and process personal information from our users so that we may perform our business functions and provide services to the user. We will collect and process your personal data in compliance with the GDPR. We may use a user’s personal information to perform the following:
- To facilitate billing and payment collection for our services, if applicable.
- To market relevant businesses, products, and/or services to you based on your preferences selected during the creation or use of your profile account.
- To allow our employees or representatives to provide business services in accordance with your contract.
- To comply with legal obligations arising out of the performance of our business services to you.
- To perform background checks as permitted or required by applicable law.
- To defend any legal claims to which we are subject.
- Any other legitimate business functions or activities.
B. Business-Specific Use:
- To test our software using real-life anonymized personal data (such as testing our editor).
- To identify, assess, or evaluate a user’s preferences and interest against buying and/or selling opportunities posted on our website.
VIII. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with Article 5(1)(e) of the GDPR, we keep your personal information data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it has been collected. We may retain and use your data to inform you of new businesses for sale based on your preferences, in the event you have consented to us doing so.
We take precautions to protect your personal information. Our website is secured through a Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) Certificate, which ensures the security of data sent via the Internet using encryption.
X. YOUR RIGHTS
The GDPR was created to protect your privacy rights. You have the right to access, rectify, object to, or erase the data maintained by us pursuant to Articles 12 – 23 of the GDPR. You may request a change to your personal data by contacting us by telephone, email, or mail correspondence.
If you believe our processing of your personal data infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to initiate a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR.
XII. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, your personal information, or how we may use it, please contact us by writing to our “Data Protection Officer” at the previously stated address or email. Our data protection officer is responsible for overseeing this Policy and privacy notice.
We may update this Policy from time to time by publishing a new version on its website. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of this Policy.